If Raider quit posting you guys would just start arguing over whose [richard] is bigger.
Harlem? Glad they picked the most educated people in the country to do that to.
True story, had a guy do the same thing. Said he was a republican, voted republican because his family does, and its what he has always believed in. Most of his beliefs and whatnot were actually liberal beliefs. This was a fairly intelligent guy also.
Lots of people that voted shouldn't, because they aren't educated enough about the issues/candidates.
A good number of those people are christians who only care about gays/guns/abortion.
Queers are still gonna screw. Deal with it.
Your gonna get to keep your guns and your subscription to guns and ammo won't stop coming in the mail. I know, thats awesome that you don't have to go back and try to pry the sticky pages of the old ones open.
Roe v. Wade. Enough said.
Since race is being talked about alot...I think it speaks volumes upon volumes about McCain that he is gonna lose to a black man. There, I said it.





Bookmarks